No watches or warnings in effect for Port Alberni, BC.

spacer
Updated: @ 31/12/1969 16:20 - next update at 16:00  
Summary / Temperature Wind Snow Outlook
Day time Day time
Currently: 0.6C, Max: 0.7C, Min: -4.7C 0.6°C
Colder 0.1°C than last hour.

---

Feels like: 1°C

24-hr difference
-1.2°CColder 1.2°C than yesterday at this time.
  Today Yesterday
High: 0.7°C
15:35
5.5°C
13:46
Low: -4.7°C
07:25
-3.6°C
08:43
 Calm N
0.0
Gust:
0.0 km/h
0 Bft - Calm
Today: 6.4 km/h 12:41
Month: 37.0 km/h January 5
Snow Today: 0.0 cm
Snow Yesterday: 0 cm
This Month: 0 cm
Winter Total: 59.5 cm
Snow Depth: 0.0 cm
0 snow days in January.
Tuesday
Chance of flurries (70%)
Chance of flurries
Humidity & Barometer Almanac Moon
Humidity: 83 %  
Dew Point: -1.9°C Decreased 0.1°C since last hour.
Barometer: 1028.1 mb Falling 1.2  mb/hr
Baro Trend: Steady
Sunrise: 07:51
Sunset: 17:12
Moonset: 04:36
Moonrise: 12:32
Waxing Gibbous
Waxing Gibbous, Moon at 9 days in cycle
73%
Illuminated
UV Index Forecast UV Index Forecast
30/01/2023
0.9     Low 
31/01/2023
1.0     Low 
 EC Weather Forecast  - Outlook: Tonight & Tuesday
Monday night
Chance of flurries (30%)
Chance of flurries

Min: -2°C
EC forecast: Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
Davis VP+ forecast: Partly cloudy with little temp. change.
 
Tuesday
Chance of flurries (70%)
Chance of flurries

Max: 1°C
EC forecast: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of light snow or rain near noon. High plus 1.
Animated icons courtesy of www.meteotreviglio.com.